Senior Executive Six Sigma
Designed for small, top-level senior executive teams, this two-day course explains the core concepts of Six Sigma and how it can affect an organization’s performance through increased earnings, cost savings and process refinement.
- Secure a commitment and sense of personal involvement in the Six Sigma Initiative
- Create an ability to communicate using the basic Six Sigma terminology
- Define the basic, macro concepts of the Six Sigma process and describe how they relate to the needs of the business
- Describe the scope, breadth, and depth of the Six Sigma process as it relates to a project, a process, and a business
- Define the required behavior changes (and associated consequences) needed to launch, develop, and sustain the Six Sigma process
- Define, and commit to the resource requirements of the Six Sigma process
- Create a macro plan and concise set of personal actions relating to the successful launch of the Six Sigma process
Executives are also extensively briefed on their roles and responsibilities in the implementation of a Six Sigma initiative.
Class size is 2-3 people.