Services businesses such as financial organizations, healthcare providers, energy companies and customer call centers face unique challenges. In these businesses, breakthrough performance improvements simply can't be met with traditional Six Sigma training. Six Sigma Qualtec has pioneered a services training program that creates powerful and effective change agents.
PEOPLE, PROCESSES AND PERFORMANCE
At the heart of every services business are the opinions, behaviors and decisions made by people. Also of great importance in services settings are work processes, whether they are recognized or not. Until a process focus rather than a task focus is developed, the scope and "sticking power" of improvements will be limited. Analyzing and modifying human performance in these environments is as complex as any manufacturing situation but the tools and methodology required to achieve the legendary improvements of Six Sigma are significantly different. Six Sigma for Services Companies Training is the first program designed specifically for professional services providers.
Six Sigma Qualtec(SSQ) is unique in the performance improvement industry, providing enterprise-wide training that focuses on overall corporate strategies. An initial assessment is used to map-out specific training and technology needs and to focus implementation on broader corporate objectives. Support continues beyond the training phase, ensuring alignment of all projects and sustainability of process improvements.
Benefits to Your Organization Working With SSQ
- Reduce operational expenditures and enhance your bottom line.
- Standardize practices, maximize teamwork and minimize errors, increasing customer satisfaction.
- We work closely with your project team to identify the problems, then develop and implement continual improve performance solutions.
- SSQ stands alone in our capability to make your company “Six Sigma Ready” by offering a complete, integrated array of training programs that include Champion, Black Belt, Green and Yellow Belts.
Black Belt Program
Six Sigma for Services Companies leads participants through advanced problem-solving and process analysis techniques relevant to your "real world" business setting. Using specially designed tools based on Six Sigma methodology, Six Sigma Qualtec has developed a proven program that prepares your managers to measure, analyze and improve your work processes.
Your Participants Will:
- Learn the technical skills required to implement Six Sigma for Services, including decision point analysis, process mapping and simulation modeling.
- Acquire project management and leadership skills such as developing useful metrics, selecting and managing projects, team leadership and effective change management.
- Achieve significant and sustained performance improvements in the areas that clients care about most: production, cost, safety, communication, teamwork and other areas.