PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT SOLUTIONS
Qualtec works with utility companies to improve performance in the generation and transmission of power, in regulatory requirements and in customer delivery systems. We work collaboratively to help you develop successful business strategies, create collaborative project teams, evaluate processes and improve efficiencies by focusing of projects for rapid and sustained performance improvement, including throughput, productivity, operating cost and safety... all to improve your bottom-line.
Qualtec is unique in the performance improvement industry, providing enterprise-wide training that focuses on overall corporate strategies. An initial assessment is used to map-out specific training and technology needs and to focus implementation on broader corporate objectives. Support continues beyond the training phase, ensuring alignment of all projects and sustainability of process improvements.
Benefits to Your Organization Working With SSQ
- Reduce operational expenditures and enhance your bottom line.
- Standardize practices, maximize teamwork and minimize errors, increasing customer satisfaction.
- We work closely with your project team to identify the problems, then develop and implement continual improve performance solutions.
- SSQ stands alone in our capability to make your company “Six Sigma Ready” by offering a complete, integrated array of training programs that include Champion, Black Belt, Green and Yellow Belts.
Black Belt Program
Six Sigma for Utilities leads participants through advanced problem-solving and process analysis techniques relevant to your "real world" business setting. Using specially designed tools based on Six Sigma methodology, Six Sigma Qualtec has developed a proven program that prepares your managers to measure, analyze and improve your work processes.
Your Participants Will:
- Learn the technical skills required to implement Six Sigma for Utilities, including decision point analysis, process mapping and simulation modeling.
- Acquire project management and leadership skills such as developing useful metrics, selecting and managing projects, team leadership and effective change management.
- Achieve significant and sustained performance improvements in the areas that clients care about most: production, cost, safety, communication, teamwork and other areas.